OKTEA Cold Brew Four Seasons Tea 30X3g
- Cold brewing is a slow and gentle process where tea steeps in water for hours in the refrigerator. Cold brew tea makes absolutely the best iced tea. It’s also the easiest way to make iced tea, but it does take several hours.
- Cold brewing makes a sweeter, smoother tasting tea since tannins, which make tea bitter, aren’t steeped out of the tea in cold water the way it does in hot water. This means no more bitter iced tea!
- Because cold brewing doesn’t involve hot water, it’s perfect to make in the hot summer months.
How to make cold brew tea:Put tea and 600c.c. water in a pitcher or glass container. Cover and place in refrigerator to cold brew. After 2~4 hours you good to drink . The best drinking time would be place in refrigerator over 1 night
- There’s less caffeine in a cold brew tea (about half) than tea steeped in hot water.
- How long can I keep cold brewed tea in the refrigerator?Up to 2~4 days. After that, it loses quality and starts tasting off.